In order to get the video conferencing interface to appear, the Vidyo plug-in needs to be downloaded. You can download this HD multipoint video conferencing and video collaboration by:
1. Log In using the account email and password provided upon initial sign up.
2. Click the WeSession List under your profile picture.
3. First you will need to have a session scheduled (refer to scheduling answers)
4. Click the green Check-In link under your Today’s Reminders or by visiting the WeSession List tab below the profile picture.
5. Agree to the Pre-Session agreement page, your client is getting a similar page.
6. Once you and your client have checked in a light blue window displaying “Vidyo Plugin Not Detected.
7. Click the appropriate operating system (e.g. Windows PC, Mac).
8. Follow the downloading steps. Once Vidyo is downloaded a Install Dropbox window should pop up:
a.) Drag the Vidyo application icon into your operating systems drop box and
b.) Follow the Installment process.
c.) Once you are finished preform a hard refresh on your WeSession video conferencing page by holding down your Command button and clicking the ↻ in the address bar.